NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who engage with The Barnes Firm on Facebook and/or Instagram, and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of New York State and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Barnes Firm, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Barnes Firm as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online only starting on July 1, 2022, 12:00a EST and ending July 31, 2022, 11:59p EST. All online entries must be received by July 31, 2022, 11:59p EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting content to SidewalkSnap.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Barnes Firm. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Barnes Firm. By submitting content, you warrant and represent that the content is your original work, has not been previously published, has not won previous awards, has not been copied from other, does not infringe upon the rights of any person or entity, and that publication of the content via various media including Web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. By submitting content, entrant acknowledges that their content may be posted on The Barnes Firm’s website, social media or elsewhere on the internet as authorized by The Barnes Firm.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign will receive a prize of a $100 Gift Card redeemable to Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen, Yard House, Bahama Breeze, or Seasons 52. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Barnes Firm. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the discretion of The Barnes Firm. The prize is nontransferable. All prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Barnes Firm to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible online entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of The Barnes Firm. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. The Barnes Firm shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SOLE DISCRETION OF THE BARNES FIRM) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that The Barnes Firm, anyone acting on behalf of The Barnes Firm, and licensees, successors, and assigns of The Barnes Firm, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Barnes Firm. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Barnes Firm from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which The Barnes Firm may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
10. Terms & Conditions: The Barnes Firm reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Barnes Firm’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Barnes Firm may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Barnes Firm. The Barnes Firm reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Barnes Firm has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, The Barnes Firm reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Barnes Firm and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND NEW YORK WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Barnes Firm, 500 Pearl Street, Suite 700, Buffalo, NY, 14202, USA. Requests must be received no later than July 31, 2022, 11:59p EST.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is The Barnes Firm, 500 Pearl Street, Suite 700, Buffalo, NY, 14202, USA.
16. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by The Barnes Firm is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.